Landscape is.....

My photo
My blog gives an insight to my experiences, travels and projects, check out the recent post belows or to see more have a look at the side bar menu on the right.

Landscape is....Hastings- Inspiration and Materials

The plan above is one of the first sketches that became the theme to my Ideas Centre in Hastings. From the road the viewer has a limited view of the site.
The theme of the limited view to the site was reversed and I designed the above floor plan for the library on the 1st floor of the Ideas Centre. The theme is carried on because the viewer has now got a limited view of certain parts of Hastings.
The film loop above shows the floor plans and 3 selected views from the 1st floor, there's more detail about the selected views in the 'Sections and Views' post.
This sheet is investigating all the materials in the local area.
This wood is from the local huts in Hastings, surrounding site A.

The loop below shows the materials for the Ideas Centre.