Landscape is.....

My photo
My blog gives an insight to my experiences, travels and projects, check out the recent post belows or to see more have a look at the side bar menu on the right.

Mudchute Farm

This was a bit of fun in the day!! There's something about seeing a pig just makes you laugh. The llama's were amusing as well, they didn't look very happy and when I was told they spit quite far I stepped back!
This is a nice example of a community run project, it would be interesting to find out more about the farm. Where they get their funds from? Do the chicken eggs get sold or are they given to the community? Who pays for the food and upkeep of the fences/gates etc?
Ignoring all these questions this is a great opportunity for inner-city children to get an insight to farm animals and what they need to survive.