Landscape is.....

My photo
My blog gives an insight to my experiences, travels and projects, check out the recent post belows or to see more have a look at the side bar menu on the right.

Tate Britain


The Turner Prize A Retrospective 1984-2006.

This is a good way to look at the winners of the turner prize through the years. Its a good way to see how art has changed and developed through over the 22 years.
The use of technology plays a part in some of the more modern art but yet there is still a retro look to some of the art.

No pictures were allowed to be taken around this gallery so it has to be seen to be appreciated.

One of the wierdest pieces was by Damien Hirst, called Mother and Child Divided originally done in 1993.
Its a very odd piece but I wouldn't expect anything else from Damien Hirst.
I won't say anything about it, I would encourage you to see it or at the very least click the link (here) to see some images.