Landscape is.....

My photo
My blog gives an insight to my experiences, travels and projects, check out the recent post belows or to see more have a look at the side bar menu on the right.

Practice Research Part I

One of my focus week activities is researching practises in asia, that I plan to apply to for a year out job after my BA (hons) degree.

The website above is IFLA, they are the International Federation of Landscape Architects. This is a good starting point as they list all the landscape bodies for each country around the world.

The web page above is the Hong Kong Institution of Landscape Architects. After looking through their members list I short-listed some practices that I plan to make contact with about job opportunities next year. Some of the websites can be seen below.



The companies that I have chosen are;
Jerde
Belt Collins
Hassell
Urbis
These are just focusing on Hong Kong, I plan to find some more in Malaysia and possible China.